As an enhancement to the annual verge-side cutting carried out by Northumberland County Council, Prudhoe Town Council agreed that there were areas of the town that should be cut more often than once a year and over a greater area than 1-metre from the roadside.
We have a grass-cutting contract that includes the following:
- the eastern entrance/gateway to the town, on the left, after Cottier Grange up to Priestclose Cottages
- the western entrance/gateway to the town, on the right travelling west as you leave the A695 onto the B6395
- opposite Castle Lea, on the left hand side as you approach Station Roundabout
- the Badger Bank and areas of grass around Station Roundabout
- all grass verges immediately on Station Bank
- the grass in front of Beech Grove South
- the grass verges on West Road after West Road Cemetery
- Highfield Park
- Edgewell Cemetery
All other areas in the town are maintained by either Northumberland County Council or Karbon Homes.
If you have concerns about any aspect of grass-cutting, please contact us.
Please note that contractors do not ‘cut and collect’ and grass cutting schedules are fair weather dependent.