Lychgate War Memorial
The town’s War Memorial is the Lychgate to Mary Magdalene Church at Kepwell Court, off Front Street.
The Lychgate was built in 1922 by public subscription following WWI.
Under the leadership of the Town Council, with the support of the Parochial Church Council and the Prudhoe & District Local History Society, the Lychgate was updated with the names of the fallen from WWII and subsequent conflict.
The Town Council and the Church arranged a special rededication in the summer of 2018, prior to Armed Forces Day.