Northumberland Community Bank is reaching out locally and want to share what they do with you.
Our Bank, Our Customers
We provide an ethical banking service for local people, not profit.
We offer affordable loans (from £300 to £15,000) and secure savings – for anyone living or working in Northumberland.
We prevent local people resorting to payday lenders, loan sharks and other high interest lenders including credit cards.
Savings deposited with us create a fund to lend to local people.
Accounts are available for children and adults, organisations, charities and businesses
Here’s how we are different:
- We offer ethical loans tailored to individual requirements
- Loan applications are looked at by a person not a computer
- Loans are competitively priced with no hidden fees
- We do not charge setting up or early repayment fees
- We will be flexible if your personal circumstances or income changes
Our member benefits include:
- A safe home for their savings* and potential for an annual dividend
- Knowledge that their money held with us is helping local people
- Free savings and loan insurance protection
Help us to help you:
By supporting us, you know your community will benefit.
- Join us online
- Save with us
- Borrow from us
- Follow us on Social Media
Northumberland Community Bank (NCB) is a trading name of the Credit Union for South East Northumberland
Registered Office – 65 Station Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 8RX
NCB is Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority FRN Number 214298
*Savings up to £85,000 are automatically protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme