The Co-op Community Fund want to hear from local community groups.
The aim of the Co-op Community Fund is to help communities come together, co-operate and make a difference.
If your project helps people access food, improves mental wellbeing or provides opportunities for young people, visit the website and apply for funding.
To apply to be a local cause you must be part of a not for profit group and run a project that will benefit your local community.
Groups that can apply
- UK registered charities
- Scout, Guide or Woodcraft Folk groups
- Registered community amateur sports clubs (CASC)
- Church or chapels that are ‘excepted’ charities
- Co-operative societies
- Credit unions
- Community benefit societies
- Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Any other groups that can prove they’re not run for private profit
You must apply by midnight on 30 May 2021. Find out more using the link below.